The Comprehensive HL7® FHIR® Proficiency Exam Preparation Course is a four-week, self-paced course that will prepare participants for taking the HL7 FHIR R4 Proficiency Exam.
Who should attend:
- Those wanting to take the HL7 FHIR Proficiency Exam
Upon completion of the course, participants will:
- Obtain a solid knowledge of the concepts required to pass the HL7 FHIR R4 Proficiency Exam
- Understand the test format and types of questions found in the exam
- Apply appropriate test taking strategies to deduce the correct answers in the exam
See the full brochure (pdf).
What to Expect
This is an instructor-led and tutor-assisted online course. Each module will consist of recorded lectures, reading material and quizzes. Students will attempt a 50-question final exam to simulate the HL7 FHIR R4 Proficiency Exam.
Over the four weeks, there will be five webinar sessions totaling eight hours of recorded lectures and one hour of Q&A for each week's topics.
- Participants are expected to have a good understanding of FHIR concepts
- Course does not teach FHIR concepts in depth
- All activities are quizzes/objective assessment
- Course is not a substitute of any existing HL7 FHIR courses
- Course does not guarantee passing of proficiency exam
How to Enroll
- Click on the Register button in the upper right side of the page- https://www.hl7.org/training/fhir-prep.cfm?ref=nav
- Brochure - https://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/calendarofevents/elearning/FHIR-Prep_2020_v3.pdf